We've been home two months now. I've been sorting through photos and found this one, taken the day after we arrived home.
So I thought it would be fitting to take another shot, two months later...
I didn't do so well on re-creating the pose but she doesn't sit still like she used to :-) It's funny how you don't notice it but she's starting to fill out and of course her hair is getting so long! I do need to figure that out for real, soon.
In the last two months...
• Measured at the clinic 50th percentile for head circumference, 20th for weight and 1st (1th?) for height. At least she's on the chart!
• Gained 4 pounds to a whopping 24 pounds
• Started daycare and is loving it
• Possibly said two words (not repeated so possibly not actual words just sounds that sounded like words) "all done" at daycare and "up" at her 'baby' shower yesterday
• Most often sleeps all the way through the night
• Still eats like a truck driver, only turning down baby oatmeal. And if you ask me, that's a good choice. ick.
Last week we went to an open house for the friends in Nana and Papa's neighborhood. It was fun and Katy had a blast playing with the girls and crawling around all over. Here we are after the party...
And yesterday, my mom and my godmother, with the help of my sister from afar, held a baby shower for Katy. It was great to see family and friends and watch Katy having fun with all the ladies. And the toys. And the cake!
Check out the Sunday Snapshots at Ni Hao Y'all