Wednesday, February 17, 2010

One giant step!

Well it's officially out of my hands now! Immigration form came on Friday, and Tuesday as soon as the offices opened, I was at the Secretary of State office in St. Paul with my whole dossier to be authenticated. I waited about an hour, along with all the other people who probably wanted the office to be open on Monday like I did. And then it was done! I then proceeded to make a boatload of copies, collate and double check and triple check that all was in order. Quite a stack of paperwork!

Then it was off to the FedEx office to package and ship. I splurged on the overnight shipping, knowing I just couldn't wait on myself when I'm already waiting on everything else. And now, I wait again. But it's out of my hands now and I've done everything I can do to make it happen. God willing, I'll be a family soon!

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo!!! Just a few short weeks from the official wait :-)

    ReplyDelete