Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dossier in Ethiopia

My dossier has arrived in Ethiopia! I can't say exactly when it arrived but it's there! I thought maybe I could track it by my FedEx account but it turns out you can't just pull up your account number and see all of the shipments billed to that number. Seems like you should be able to but I guess not. In any case, it arrived some time in the last week or so. Next step, translation. I'm told that may take 3-4 weeks. And so I keep waiting...

On another note, work is underway in the soon-to-be-nursery as the closet door gets removed and enlarged. Lots of dust, hammering, sawing and dust. And did I say dust? Will be exciting to be done.

1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing, kept checking my FedEx. Ha Ha, we're both officially obsessed! That's okay, it is well deserved.

    ReplyDelete