Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Baby's room update

While technically she's not a baby anymore it seems funny to call it a toddler room :-) This weekend I plowed through a ton of projects that I'd been sitting on for a while. (some longer than others.)

First, I finished putting all the flower decals on the walls, plugged in the new lamp and added the dimmer switch so it can be a night light...
Then I hung up the paintings and hanger I found at the art fair in Tel Aviv. Seriously, the cutest paintings ever. Also finished the afghan that matches all the other kids' afghans I made for the next generation of the Romano family. And made the pillow out of the fabric we bought in Tel Aviv...
Then I painted the closet door knobs to match the decals...
Later this summer we'll add the shelf and world map that my dad is crafting but other than that, we are done! Ready to be populated with a little munchkin very soon!
What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. It looks great!
    I love those corner windows with the rocker, sigh.
    oh and where did you get your flower wall clings, I would LOVE to get some for my nieces room, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, sorry it took so long but I got the decals on Etsy. If you do a search for daisy vinyl wall decals you'll find lots of them. Here's the link...
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/64056446/daisy-garden-vinyl-sticker-wall-decal?ref=sr_gallery_20&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=daisy+vinyl+wall+decals&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

    ReplyDelete