Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What a difference a year makes

I can't believe it has been one year today since I first saw my daughter's face. I remember it was a Friday, just at the beginning of one of many major snow storms we had that winter. It was such an amazing feeling. And I also remember not telling anyone for a while. It was like I needed to process the greatness of it all first.

This has been a year of extremes for sure. A roller coaster of travel, new experiences and life changing events, both good and bad. Blogging will be on the back burner as I tackle some medical junk for a while. But I couldn't resist today, remembering that wonderful day December 6, 2010, the day my life changed forever.

Then...
And now...
And to catch up on the last month, here's the sum of our Thanksgiving dinner, otherwise known as what happens when a toddler doesn't get a nap...
Our first cookie baking day...
And finally, an attempt at an actual hairstyle that involves more than a headband. Sadly it didn't last more than one naptime but it's growing and hopefully will hold once it gets longer.
I hope to be back blogging again soon. Enjoy the wonderful, crazy holiday season! Don't forget to tell your loved ones how much you care. Life is too short to keep it all to yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment