Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday Snapshot 6/29/11 - Enjoying the summer!

Oh, how I wish I could get back the two weeks I was not ready to enjoy my time with Katy. Sadly, we have only one more week before I go back to work. The rest of this year will be tight on vacation time since we took two trips to Ethiopia and time off afterwards. I am definitely looking forward to getting back my vacation time in January. So long from now!

So for now we are going to enjoy the rest of our time together...

Visiting Nana and Papa...
 Playing inside when it's too hot or too rainy!
 Visiting the park and splash pool...
 And just plain having a ball in our own back yard.
We hope you are enjoying your summer as much as we are...now, that is :-)

Check out the rest of the Sunday Snapshots at Ni Hao Y'all
Sunday Snapshot

1 comment:

  1. Well, she is just plain stinkin' cute! Enjoy your week before returning to work. I remember that well!

    ReplyDelete